Here's a table of contents of what you'll learn in this lesson:
(click on a link to skip to its section)
Let's jump right in.
Some examples are:
- Animating visual elements
- Hiding and displaying elements (menu’s, dialog boxes etc.)
- Interactive maps
- Visual feedback on user interactions
Before we proceed, please note that we make the following assumptions:
- You know how to install software on whichever operating system you use.
- You can create and navigate directories and files on your computer.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful but not required.
List of Tutorials
if, else if & else Switch
for, while & do while loops break & continue
Object Oriented Programming
Classes & Objects Standalone Objects Static Methods Accessors & Mutators Inheritance Composition
Document Object Model (DOM)
DOM HTML Element Selection HTML Element Styling HTML Text & Content Manipulation HTML Attribute Events & Listeners